Friday, November 04, 2005

My cubbyhole

It's November, and Christmas is just a few weeks away.

I wonder what Christmas this year would be like. I don't intend to spend Christmas elsewhere, I mean I still want to spend it with my Family. Hopefully, between Xmas and now, I'd get the courage to face my mom.

On weekends, I often think about dropping by, especially when my big sister and her family are spending the weekend at Tambo. Well, like today. But I always debate with myself whether I should go or not. And all the time the "no" wins. Oh maybe, I'd convince my other self next time.

A number of things have been added to my house. Like furniture for the dining area and sala. I got them really cheap at Dapitan Arcade with the help of my best friend's hubby. I got seven pieces of furniture for just P2800! How cheap is that! But i had to have the sofa and chair upholstered first. And when they were done, my little cubbyhole looked a lot better.

Nonoy and I were talking about dressing up the place for Christmas, but I was thinking, "my place is so small, I wouldn't have space to walk around if i add more knick-knacks." But I do love decorating, and that has been my unofficial assignment at my mom's house for as long as I can remember. I don't know, I think I just have this patience for prettying up a place using what ever it is I can get my hands on.

There are still a few more things I need for the house and little by little, I'd be able to complete everything. I cook now, because I have my stove and kitchen things already. I love cooking! It has become another hobby for me. I even cooked for a whole bunch of people for Nonoy's birthday, and got a lot of praises for it.

Oh no, I'm beginning to sound like a wifey....scary!

No comments: