Monday, October 02, 2006

Grabbed from Dionne's site

How do you like your eggs?:
with basil and mushrooms, cooked in olive oil

How do you take your coffee/tea:
coffee: brewed or instant, with creamer and a little sugar; tea: hot with muscovado rocks

Favorite breakfast foods:
I don’t usually eat breakfast, a good cup of coffee starts my day right

Peanut butter:
peter pan chunky with marmalade (mega sinful!)

What kind of dressing on your salad?:
creamy garlic or raspberry vinaigrette from goolai

Coke or Pepsi?:
Coca Cola please, light

You’re feeling lazy. What do you make?:
lucky me pancit canton chilimansi

You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order?:
everything on top (except anchovies)

You feel like cooking. What do you make?:
Pasta

Do any foods bring back good memories?:
Oh yes, my family loves to eat, eat and eat!

Do any foods remind you of someone?:
Both my parents are experts in the kitchen, my dad cooks a mean paella and turon, Mommie has a patented leche flan and adobo espanol recipe, My big sister cooks sumptuous pork kaldereta, Mama Pura and Kuya Carlos can concoct a superb laing, Lyndon cooks delicious papaitan, Princess makes great pastries from scratch, and although I haven’t tasted it, I’d like to try Ms. Bong’s oven toasted or rice-steamed hotdogs, hahahaha!

Is there a food you refuse to eat?:
chesa, tastes and looks like crap! And adobong pusit, blech!

What was your favorite food as a child?
Fried chicken, it still is my favorite

Is there a food that you hated as a child but now love?
Okra

Is there a food that you loved as a child but now hate?
I remember I used to eat adobong pusit but I developed a disgust for it now

Favorite fruit & vegetable:
Fruit – ripe mangoes Vegetable - okra

Favorite junk food:
Pringles

Favorite between meal snack:
water?

Do you have any weird food habits:
I cannot eat when my spoon and fork are of different sets.

You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?
Dahon

How spicy do you order Indian/Thai?
I used to like really spciy dishes, but it’s not good for my stomach (I’m hyperacidic) so I’d say, “mild”

Can I get you a drink?
Ice cold water with meals, San Mig Light with pulutan

Red wine or white?
Red

We only have beer:
San Mig Super Dry please

Favorite dessert?
I don’t usually dig desserts, but if forced, I’ll take mango bravo (conti’s) any day.

No comments: