Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Wishes

I'd like to live when men were gentlemen and women were ladies, and everyone knew where they stood. Ideally, I'd like to be roused on a hammock on a tropical beach, where the sand is powder white and the sea the deepest sapphire blue, an during the day I'd prepare myself mentally for my concert at Wembley stadium; If I thought about it, I really need a big case of cash, no questions asked, and sometimes I wish I could be an artist, messing around with media and materials, really doing something new. I'd like to be invisible when I felt like it, because the possibilities are endless, and it would be amazing to hang out in an island of my own, in some far-off tropical sea, one never touched by human contact. Pets? a funny electronic dog from Japan, one who doesn't make mess, would do the trick for me. Finally I'd like to throw a party with a few old friends in the cellar of my favorite cantina, and maybe I'd invite an angel along, to bring a blessing on everyone there.

No comments: