Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dinner @ Kabisera




Spent Friday night with old friends at Bonifacio High Street. We gathered to celebrate Minnie and Princess' birthdays which fall in November. Princess chose Kabisera sa Dencio's at B3 which was perfect since I live about 10 minutes away from the place.


Now the trouble was getting there from Ortigas where I work. I of course chose to ride with Annie and Tonton while I told Lyndon to go straight to BHS since he will be coming from our house in Pasig. Traffic that night was terrible; it took us almost 2 hours to get there much to the chagrin of everyone who were there on time.


After dinner, the group decided to have a nightcap at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Being partial to my favorite coffe shop, I excused myself for a few minutes and with Annie in tow, we proceeded to buy Dark Cherry Mocha (for me) and Toffee Nut Latte (for Lyndon) at Starbucks. More jeers and cheers later, then it was time to pack up.


I found it funny that as we were walking to OT's car, Rex was complaining that it was already too late...man, it was only 1:00AM! And earlier, after dinner, Jon's eyelids were already dropping saying he's too tired - this at 11PM! Do I see signs of aging from the younger ones in our group (by younger, I mean younger by months)?
As usual, I took some pictures for posterity...

No comments: