Sunday, November 13, 2005

Weekend Madness

Had the most fun over the weekend. Friday night was SMC songfest elimination night. After the event, I spent the night at my Ate's house in Pasig. As usual, I was a bit tipsy when I got home, having drank about a couple of pitchers of draft beer. I went straight to bed and was awakened by my little nephew calling me. "Mommy!," he said. And then he looked at me again and said "Ay, tita dap!" He then kissed me and told me to get up because it was morning already. He even sort of scolded me that everyone was awake already and I'm the only one sleeping. That little brat! :D

At about 10AM my other sister (our youngest) arrived with her fiance because she was scheduled for a trial make-up at my sister's house. The result was pretty good but both my ate and I were telling her that we don't feel much for her make-up artist. It seems that there is something more to her than meets the eye. Oh well, so much for intuition, she did a good job with my sister's make-up anyway.

By mid afternoon as we were watching TV, I broached the idea of watching a comedy show at Klownz. It's been a while since we sisters went out together for the night so it was really exciting to be with them again. The show was hilarious! We stayed on until the end which was about 2am already. We also saw Allan K outside the bar after the show so my sister and her fiance asked for a picture with him. He was very gracious and readily agreed. My Ate and Fel brought me home and we got there before 3am. I had a really great time. I wish we could do it again soon...

No comments: