Sunday, August 06, 2006

3 months after

Three months since i last went here...

I've been getting flak about not updating my blog as often, but then again there's just so much in my hands at the moment that I can't even bother to get a pedicure...

May, June and July came and went and oh was it eventful! First, my dad came home on May 26, my sister got married on June 10 (oh yes I wore the yellow gown!), my dad went back to the states, etcetera etcetera...

All my time and energy is still spent on work most of the time and in renting and watching movies over the weekend. This is something that i've come to enjoy doing on my days off. One time, i did a seven-movie marathon for 2 days!

Last week i rented the movie adaptation of RENT and boy i loved it! Not only because Jesse L. Martin has been my long-time crush (I never thought he sings so well!), or that I simply adore musicals, but because the movie was just spectacular! I'm still raving about it and urge all my friends to watch it too. I even downloaded a RENT screensaver for my office PC. The songs were great and I promised myself to get a copy of the OST.


Note: picture courtesy of sonypictures.com

1 comment:

dionne said...

ganda noh? da best!

want me to burn you a copy with lyrics pa para you can sing along? hehe! i have it here, tell me lang. =)