Friday, November 17, 2006

three cats and a dog

It took me two weeks to finish my second painting because I got an eye infection which caused my right eye to water incessantly. Had it checked by our company optalmologist and true enough, it was inflamed. He gave me anti-bacterial eye drops which i had to use for a week. Well, after a couple of days i stopped using it...too much fuss for me!

Now that I've finished my second painting, I'm feeling so impatient about getting my materials from the box my dad sent. I'm sure my third or fourth and onward will not be as nice as the first two, because i would be on my own by then.
Let me show you how my artwork turned out...


Sorry it's quite blurry...used my cellphone's camera for this shot

up close, now isn't that nice?

So, what should I call this painting now?

6 comments:

Kat said...

Damn! I never knew you can paint this great! Hindi ko ma- imagine. Can you paint a portrait of me? Harhar!

Kat said...

Blurry dog? ;p

Daphne said...

Katrina,

Paint by numbers po iyan. I don't want to get credit when it isn't due. Sabihin mo na lang ang tiyaga ko, because that's what paint by number entails...hehe!

John Calica said...

Domesticated

Jenn said...

Hello. John put me on to your blog. I loved the painting (hey I can't even paint by numbers - I would just make a glorious mess and call it art).

How about "Try a little tenderness?"

Daphne said...

Hi Jenn,

So nice of you to drop by and read my blog. Yesterday when i arrived at the office, John started bragging that you left a comment on his blog. I of course turned green with envy considering that I was the one who discovered your blog and recommended it to him. :-)

Anyway, thanks again for dropping by, I'm looking forward to more of your evocative writing.