Sunday, June 08, 2008

it's out there

I had an "aha! moment" this morning during church service. What I heard from our preacher today wasn't entirely new to me but I sure realized many things because he put them into words.

Today's life lesson was about wealth. Claiming it, growing it and sharing it with others.

Abundance can be one's own if he makes a decision to claim it. All of us has access to unlimited wealth and the only difference is not all of us have decided to take the necessary steps to own it.

God wants all of us to succeed in life. If success meant having enough money for oneself and for sharing, that is exactly the state God wants us to be in. Like a good father who wishes only the best for his children, God has given each of us the equal amount of opportunity to become the best person we can be.

At the end of the session, we were given a fake 1000 peso bill in which we are to write down our financial goal. We had to write the exact amount of money we want to earn and a time goal when we want to attain it. I am yet to write my own. A part of me wants to write down a plausible enough goal because I am scared to take the challenge. But another part tells me that I can achieve the seemingly impossible.

My wealth is out there. i just have to learn how to get to it.

No comments: