Saturday, June 07, 2008

sorry, i had too much wine...

I just looooooove long weekends! Monday is a holiday so in effect, i have three days off.



This morning, I woke up at 7AM because I forgot to turn off the alarm. Spent the entire morning tinkering with my laptop and playing freecell. I planned to do a general cleaning of my apartment but my loyal helper (aka Lyndon) was still sound asleep. We started cleaning at around 2PM after we ate a late lunch and now I'm quite satisfied that our place is spic and span.


Tonight I finished a bottle of red wine, in between net surfing. Tomorrow I'd go to church then face two hamper-full of dirty laundry. Maybe I'd clean the bathroom while the laundry's churning.

I haven't planned anything for Monday. Oh, the refrigerator repairman might drop in. Maybe I'll just veg out in front of the TV or spend the whole day with my SIMS.

Hooray for long weekends!

My life is boring, but I'm loving it!

No comments: