Sunday, April 23, 2006

Summer Outing

As if I didn't have enough to do, there was the CHR summer outing to contend with. With our boss concurrently holding the position of AMG Manager for CSU, we had to help out in planning and executing the summer outing for our department.

The venue was Blue Palm resort in Calamba Laguna. It was a very nice place where I'm planning to go back to, this time with the whole family in tow. Being in charge of the program and games, and all the preparations that went with it, we were busy almost the whole time with hardly a moment to rest, except in the afternoon. But it was fun, even when there were only about 50 of us who joined the outing.

During the raffle, guess what I was the lucky winner this year of a steam flat iron! What's so funny is, I won the same thing in our outing last year! Hahaha! I gave my prize last year to my big sister, so this new one goes to my mom this time.

Picture here was when we just arrived at the venue...

(standing LtoR) me, angel, tita presy, ed, kat (seated LtoR) Tizza, EDN, shiela, jonn and alvin

Poolside, with kat, john and ms. bong


No comments: